~Stavier~ Dreams Pt. 2 (Inst.) ~Stavier~ Dreams Pt. 2 (Inst.)

honestly thought "uh....just another amature song on newgrounds." but hey this is very nice you surprised me. this sounds very professional. ONLY reason i give 5 stars is for excellence. Keep up the good work man this stuff is very intricate and dynamic. its got a lot of range with good acoustics. its not all flat. you got some reverb in there. the strings add ambience and the horns that you were lookin for were a nice add. head phones definitely helped. anyway in a nutshell sex for my ears. nice job. check i'll definitely remember you.

Stavier responds:

Hehe, you know sometimes I think that too and then I think "hmmm, maybe they're just starting," so then I usually check out their page and that's how I get the clear image. Anyways, I'm really glad you liked the track, I made sure the mastering and mixing were good since I've been really focused on that in all of my latest songs. Thanx for the review!!!

Prom Queen 1st mix Prom Queen 1st mix

omg thats awesome KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DUDE!!! glad i could help. i'll spread the word on soundcloud and other places. you ever need any other beats you know where to hit me up!!! once again awesome collab

biggamaggnom responds:

Thank my dude!!! the beat is amazing, i wrote the song to the beat so thanks to you. we definitely need to keep working together

Murderous Kid ~187~ Murderous Kid ~187~

tight!

thats some real shit man i wanna no wut program u usin